Is the health of your employees and colleagues important to you? You recognize that healthy and satisfied employees can make working together more effective?
You want to change something?
Then take part in our work situation analysis with your team!
What is a work situation analysis?
The work situation analysis is an instrument that systematically identifies the resources and also the mental health burdens in your work area through a dialog with the team. This procedure also helps to jointly develop approaches to solve the stress factors.
How does the work situation analysis progress?
First, a preliminary discussion takes place with the head of the team (approx. 1 hour).
Afterwards, the team members are invited on a voluntary basis to a workshop at eye level — a protected space to be able to address problematic issues. The workshop is led by a moderator and the team members have the opportunity to describe stress factors, express ideas for improvement, and jointly derive solution suggestions (approx. 3 hours).
After the workshop, the results are evaluated in a one-on-one meeting with the head of the team (approx. 1 hour).
The implementation of the suggested solutions takes place in the team and, if desired, is accompanied by BGM and checked for effectiveness.
Which aspects of work are considered in the work situation analysis?
- Work content (e.g., scope for action and decision-making, qualifications, informedness, meaningfulness and clarity of the task)
- Work organization (e.g., pace of work, amount of work, organization of working time)
- Working environment (e.g., work equipment, work facilities, noise, heat)
- Working atmosphere among colleagues (e.g., cooperation, support)
- Social relations with superiors (e.g., feedback, recognition, appreciation, support)
What does a work situation analysis offer me?
A work situation analysis offers a variety of benefits for your team as well as for you as a supervisor. For example, it can:
- increase the well-being and health of the team,
- improve the information and communication processes,
- contribute to a more positive working environment in the team,
- give team members the opportunity to actively participate in change processes,
- provide feedback on your own leadership work,
- provide new approaches for improving working conditions,
- optimize work processes, and
- lead to more effective collaboration.
How can I participate in a work situation analysis?
The work situation analysis is offered on individual request. The prerequisite is the consent of the supervisor and the willingness of the team. Unfortunately, we can only offer the work situation analysis in German. If you are interested or have further questions, you can just contact me.
(0345) 552 1279