The paper Adjusting “LERA for the comparison of arabic manuscripts of ‘Kalīla wa-Dimna'” authored by M. Pöckelmann (Group of Prof. Dr. Molitor and Dr. Ritter) and B. Gründler (FU Berlin) has been accepted for presentation at the annual international conference DH’2018 of the Alliance of Digital Humanities Organizations. The conference takes place at Mexico City in June 26-29, 2018. The DH conference is the top conference of the digital humanities.
- Full paper accepted for presentation at DH2023 held in Graz, Austria, in July 2023
- Article on LERA accepted for publication in DSH
- DFG funds project on Keter Shem Tov until 2025
- Full paper accepted for presentation at DH2022 held in Tokyo in July 2022
- Our Article “Putting collation of text witnesses on a formal basis” was recently published in DSH
Beiträge nach Kategorien