The iRTG “Polymers: random coils and beyond” is working together closely with the following partner graduate schools:
- International Graduate School “Functional Polymers” (Establishment of the AGRIPOLY Graduate School)
- Integrated Research Training Group of SFB/TRR 227
- IMPRS for Science and Technology of Nano-Systems (IMPRS-STNS)
- iRTG Matrix Engineering of SFB/TRR 67
- yDiv – the Graduate School of German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research (iDiv)
The integrated Research Training Group is a member of the International Graduate Academy Halle (InGrA) and the Research Academy Leipzig.
- iRTG is present at the German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (link)