Webinar on how to transition successfully after a PhD/Postdoc
Date: September 30, 12.00-13.00
Do you ever ask yourself
- What am I going to do after PhD/ Post-doc/ etc?
- Should I stay and pursue an academic career?
- Should I go and pursue one of the 100s of “alternative” careers outside of academia?
- What would be a good fit for me?
- Where do I start the process of career transitioning?
- Where do I find the positions?
Then join us for the webinar!
Continue reading “Gain Clarity on your Next Career Steps (September 30, 2021)”
The workshop organized by the iRTG of the SFB/TRR227 will cover the basics of German and European patent law and will also focus on the special situation of scientists at universities or research institutions. More information and registration here.
The iRTG 1o52 has some vacancies for the workshop “Me and my supervisor”. More information and registration here.
Many young scientists will sooner or later act in a leadership role, and first experiences are acquired already during their time as PhD. But what is expected of a good leader? How can I convince others of the competences I already have for this role? And what should be considered to guarantee a good start as a leader? These are the main topics of the first workshop day.
Continue reading “Women in Leadership (April 19 and 20, 2021)”