In cooperation with the iGS Functional Polymers (Agripoly) we organize a monthly workshop series about career options after the PhD. We will cover a broad range of topics from financing your own PostDoc position to jobs in consulting or your own start-up. Organized workshops on one specific professional field will alternate with informal talks with our alumni.
Starting in September 2020 with a general workshop on the diverse options after completing your PhD, further events will follow every month.
The individual workshops and alumni talks will be announced on our websites seperately. Therefore, an individual registration for each course is required, as the number of participants is sometimes limited.
- September 30, 2020 (14.00-17.00, online): Career options after your PhD
- October 2020, 27: alumni talk with Ricardo (lab manager in plastics industry)
- November 4, 2020: Knowledge transfer, start-ups and patent law
- December 2020: alumni talk
- January 2021: Funding oppurtunities for PostDocs