New, time limited and complex – such are the tasks generally undertaken as projects. A work environment without project work is almost unimaginable nowadays. And this is not only true for the non-academic sector: Even the doctorate is a project!
Proven project management tools pave the way for the professional development and planning of projects, for competent guiding of their implementation and for their successful completion. With the help of these tools even difficult steps in the project journey can be safely navigated.
During the workshop the participants familiarise themselves with the most important project management methods and instruments. The following topics are at the core of the workshop:
- Basics of project management: From design to completion of a project
- It is all about direction: Setting objectives for my projects
- How to handle the unforeseen: Strategies for dealing with difficulties
- Projects in the higher education sector: What are the idiosyncrasies of academia?
- Strengthen your strengths! How can I exploit the strengths of my project?
- Stakeholder analysis: Where do I find support for my project?
- Project management: My next steps
- Theory Input
- Groupwork, role plays
- Reflective praxis with coaching- techniques
- Individual advisory
Terms and Applications
Date: February 22nd 2017
Group size: maximal 8
Workshop language: English
Venue: SR 1.12, Von-Dankelmann-Platz 3, 06120 Halle (Saale)
Anna Royon-Weigelt – Golin
Please contact sfb-trr-102-office(at)physik.uni-halle.de in case of questions.